- General Requirements
- An application to the Director General of Migration by the person concerned
- The applicant should grant special authority to a representative (apoderado).
- Birth Certificate (required for applicant, spouse and all dependent children.
- Police Certificate (not older than six months) an FBI identification record (required for applicant, spouse and any dependent children aged 18 to 25.
- Marriage Certificate (if the applicant is married)
- Photocopy of the passport
- Four recent forehead passport size photographs
- Eligible individuals can claim their spouses and children under 18, as dependents, as well as older children with disabilities. A son or daughter between 18 and 25 can be included as dependent if he or she is enrolled in a University.
Once you have all the required documents, send them FIRST to the us , where they will be checked.
TYPES OF RESIDENCY
Most common types used
- RETIREES (Pensionados)
- RENTISTS (Rentistas)
- INVESTOR (Inversionista)
- FOREIGN RELATIVES OF A COSTA RICAN CITIZEN
- STUDENTS VISA
- TEMPORARY WORKERS (Work visa)