YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
residencycr.com provides an online legal portal to give visitors a general understanding of the law.
2. Ownership. This Site and Applications are owned and operated by residencycr.com. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site and Applications, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the "Materials") are owned either by residencycr.com or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by residencycr.com, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site or on any Applications shall be construed to confer any license under any of residencycr.com intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
3. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
(a) residencycr.com and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us before a single arbitrator. The types of disputes and claims we agree to arbitrate are intended to be broadly interpreted. It applies, without limitation, to:
For the purposes of this Arbitration Agreement, references to "residencycr.com," "you," and "us" include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, employers, business partners, shareholders, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or products under these Terms or any prior agreements between us. Beneficiaries include, but are not limited to, those named in an estate planning document.
Rights and Responsibilities of residencycr.com Users or Other Posters of User Content.
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content - writings, files, pictures or any other work - that you post or transmit using any residencycr.com service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
4. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of residencycr.com, residencycr.com does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site or any Applications. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to residencycr.com through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and residencycr.com property. By providing such submissions to residencycr.com you hereby assign to residencycr.com, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. Residencycr.com shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
6. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
7. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
8. Customers Needing Extra Assistance. Residencycr.com aims to provide full access to its website and product offerings regardless of disability. If you are unable to read any part of the residencycr.com website, or otherwise have difficulties using the residencycr.com website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org our team will assist you.